At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to long-term, high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the stigma that surrounds mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 2,500 team members across the United States and in the United Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait times, and stigma. Simone Biles, world champion gymnast and mental health advocate, joined Cerebral as our Chief Impact Officer to help further our mission.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral’s investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
How you will contribute:
- Provide clients with an exceptional experience from start to finish when processing new and refill prescription medications
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure proper and timely delivery of medications through appropriate reconciliation of claims
- Facilitate order entry and act as a client advocate to ensure that prescribed therapy and care plan are appropriately monitored and followed
- Proficiency in data entry including prescription set up and validation along with prescriber verification
- Responsible for professional communication with other healthcare professionals along with proper and timely follow up on all clarification requests and documentation
- This role will be responsible for supporting the overall daily operations of the pharmacy department including but not limited to prescription processing and client interaction. Such services include, but not limited to purchasing, preparation and distribution of drugs; interaction with medical staff; and ensuring the appropriate/timely submission/reconciliation of drug claims.
- Who are you? Great question. You love to provide exceptional customer service while building and optimizing operations. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You have a deep understanding of the pharmacy industry from retail to mail order and systems. Most importantly, you are driven by a desire to advance the patient experience in the healthcare space.
- 3+ years of experience in a retail and/or mail-order pharmacy environment.
- Licensed and certified technician requires appropriate documentation from the appropriate state board
- Strong command of logistics, inventory management, and pharmacy management systems
- Completion of a Florida State Board-approved training program
- PTCB Certification (CPhT)
- Call center experience
- Ability to navigate or familiarity with EMR systems
- Past supervisory or leadership experience a plus
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Monthly happy hours
- Generous paid time off