--Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
--Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
--Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
--Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
--Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
--Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to long-term, high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the stigma that surrounds mental illness.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral’s investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond
How you will contribute:
- Provide clients with an exceptional experience from start to finish when processing new and refill prescription medications
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure proper and timely delivery of medications through appropriate reconciliation of claims
- Facilitate order entry and act as a client advocate to ensure that prescribed therapy and care plan are appropriately monitored and followed
- Proficiency in data entry including prescription set up and validation along with prescriber verification
- Responsible for professional communication with other healthcare professionals along with proper and timely follow up on all clarification requests and documentation