This job is archived
CompHealth is partnering with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in the COVID-19 response by assisting with staffing pharmacy technicians nationwide.
FEMA is looking for qualified pharmacy technicians to assist in the vaccination rollout in cities across the nation in the roles of vaccinators and vaccine preparers.
- FEMA Vaccination Distribution
- Six Month Temporary Job
- Great Hourly Rate
- Nationwide Opportunities
- Overtime Available
Qualified pharmacy technicians must have:
- Graduated from a formal pharmacy technician training program
- Updated CV showing a minimum one (1) year of experience (nursing experience considered)
- Certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Applicable certification according to requirements for specialties
- Clean background
Schedules are expected to be eight (8) hours in length with extended shift rates available at time and a half. Hourly rates will start at $22 per hour and may increase DOE.
We are currently looking for the following markets to assist in vaccine rollout starting April 1.
- Detroit, MI
- Los Angeles, CA
- Washington, DC
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Dallas, TX
- Seattle, WA
For more information and if you are interested in helping the fight against COVID-19, please apply. If you are interested and are not local to a market listed above, please apply and you will be one of the first providers contacted when your market is made available.
Thank you so much for making a difference!