Are you a Licensed Pharmacy Technician seeking an opportunity to thrive in a professional and creative team environment? Look no further, we are hiring!
We have inpatient and outpatient Pharmacy Technician opportunities. Get ready to embark on a rewarding and exciting career path with us! We go beyond the ordinary, creating an environment that celebrates innovation, fosters growth, and sparks creativity.
Kingman Regional Medical Center is located in beautiful northwest Arizona. Experience the magic of Kingman's stunning Arizona sunsets and thrive in an outdoor enthusiast's dream destination with picturesque mountain ranges, nearby lakes, vibrant parks, and plenty of outdoor activity. Kingman is an incredible community to live, work, and play!
Position Purpose: As a Pharmacy Technician, you will play a crucial role in assisting pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining drug inventory, and ensuring accurate patient records. Rest assured, you will always work under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, allowing you to learn and grow in your role.
Benefits: We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and growth opportunities. We invest in you!
- Exceptional Colleagues
- Join us and you'll be a part of a culture where we support each other and celebrate what makes each of us a special person as we work together with integrity, compassion, teamwork, respect, and accountability
- Our leaders demonstrate their commitment by gathering feedback, supporting, and empowering team members to do their best work through regular leadership rounding
- Health and Well-Being
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid HSA for HDHP participants, Robust Wellness and Employee Assistance Program, Employer Paid Group Life, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Leave Accruals and PTO Cash Out Opportunities
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Employee Recognition Programs, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Identity Theft Protection
- On-site daycare exclusive to our employees’ children of all ages
- Employer Paid Employee Wellness Center Membership with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball, and basketball courts
- Career Growth and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement/Scholarships for full-time employees
- As a not-for-profit organization, our employees who have qualified student loans may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- So much more!
Hours/Shift: Full Time/Rotating
Qualifications: AZ Pharmacy Technician Licensure. If licensed in another state, an AZ license is expected within 90 days of hire.
Work Requirements: Ability to sit 13% of the time, stand 50%, walk 37% of the time, distinguish colors, to carry or lift up to 50 pounds, knowledge of computer technology, accurate typing of 35 wpm, strong mathematical computation skills.
About Us: Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,900 employees, 270 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers. KRMC is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital, and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full continuum of highly technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community. Year after year the Leapfrog Group has awarded KRMC an "A" Grade for Patient Safety. We strive to provide a culture of safety, integrity, teamwork, accountability, respect and appreciation through recognition, career growth, and employee celebrations throughout the year for all of our staff. Kingman Regional Medical Center is a great place to work, come join our team!