This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Step away from the corporate confines of big-box pharmacies and into an atmosphere where you will feel right at home with this Pharmacy Technician position!
Get in on the ground floor and take off running at this rapidly expanding company that offers you the chance to advance your career while working side-by-side with industry experts. Work autonomously in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere where employee efforts are richly rewarded. A friendly and energetic management team is always striving to support you by listening to and meeting staff needs while preparing our upcoming relocation into a new, bright, modern space.
Excellent medical benefits, competitive pay, a retirement plan and PTO also are yours when you accept this Pharmacy Technician position! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Precisely follow prescription requests to prepare, package and label medicine
- Keep an accurate and detailed record of all medicine, and other supplies
- Must be able to electronically record and process prescriptions, and track dosages
- Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy and NHA credentialed
- Must be licensed as a Pharmacy Technician
- Some previous pharmacy experience
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive