This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you bored in your medical assistant, medication aide or medical front office job? Do you want excellent benefits, great pay and the chance to quickly advance your career? Get in on the ground floor of an innovative pharmaceutical company where you can work your way up the ranks at your pace as a Pharmacy Technician In-Training.
In this Pharmacy Technician In-Training position, you can use the skills you acquired as a medical assistant or medication aide and put them to work to help advance your career. You will learn from the best in the industry, building solid relationships with amazing co-workers who will encourage and support your endeavors. We offer an exciting, fast-paced atmosphere where your efforts will be richly rewarded with PTO, paid sick leave, a retirement plan, a great schedule and more!
Apply for our Pharmacy Technician In-Training opening today to get your career rolling in the right direction!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Pharmacy Technician In-Training responsibilities include:
- Follow all state and federal regulations
- Take part in classes and opportunities related to the position
- Answer phones and take detailed notes
Pharmacy Technician In-Training required skills & qualifications include:
- Detail oriented, highly organized and able to prioritize
- Prior pharmacy or medical experience
- Possess or able to acquire Pharm Tech licensing
- Excellent problem-solving skills
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive