This job is archived
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Pharmacy Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
The Pharmacy Technician works closely with the Pharmacist and the Pharmacy staff and is responsible for accurate processing of prescription requests received electronically, in person and via the telephone.
- Accurately process orders for prescription food and medication.
- Work collaboratively with staff to effectively resolve client issues and concerns regarding pharmacy issues.
- A minimum of a High school diploma; an associate’s degree is preferred.
- Qualified applicants must have a Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Prior experience with Hospital pharmacy and use of PC is preferred.
If qualified and interested, please call [Register to View] for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran [Register to View]