This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Grab this chance to advance your career straight to the top via this outstanding Pharmacist opening!
When you join our team of professionals, you join a company that constantly strives to be different by creating better ways to serve our customers and employees. Here, you will have the freedom to work independently with minimal supervision within an upbeat and positive atmosphere. You will have a direct impact on those you serve as you practice a more targeted and unique type of care. Our fast-paced, yet, laid-back, atmosphere is ideal for honing your pharmaceutical skills and building a successful career as you work alongside some of the best in the business. For your efforts, you will receive generous pay, amazing benefits that include time off with pay and a great retirement package.
Are you looking for a unique, top-of-the-line Pharmacist position? You have found it. Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Precisely follow prescription requests to prepare, package and label medicine
- Ensure patients know how to use prescribed medications
- Keep an accurate and detailed record of all medicine, and other supplies
- Must be able to electronically record and process prescriptions, and track dosages
- Monitor patient profiles and DUR as needed
- Oversee pharmacy personnel
- Degree from an accredited Pharmacy college
- Up-to-date state license
- Able to dispense immunizations
- Extended-care abilities
- Knowledgeable of all state and federal rules and regulations
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive