The people....The passion....It all comes together here.
Aspirus is seeking a Pharmacist Specialist for our outpatient pharmacy at Aspirus in with the ultimate goal being the safe, efficacious and cost effective use of drugs and information about drugs to achieve outcomes that improve patient quality of life.
Hours are as needed to fill in for vacations, holidays, and illnesses.
- Teaching site for residents and students.
- State-of-the-art clean rooms and technology.
- Collaborating relationships are encouraged and supported on every level.
- Our team of Pharmacist Specialists are highly respected by our medical staff.
- Here patients and community comes first, business is second.
- Flexible scheduling that supports time away to enjoy life.
- You have a voice and we provide the tools and resources necessary to be successful.
- Financially strong, stable and growing health system.
- Epic EMR utilized throughout our health system.
- We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package in addition to generous continuing education support to enhance your professional career goals.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's or Doctorate Degree in pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy, with a Doctorate required for some specialty areas of clinical practice as defined by specialty description.
- Completion of a residency and/or fellowship in pharmacy practice.
- A minimum of three years' experience desired in institutional, hospital or health system pharmacy practice to enhance and develop skills.
- Unique experience in a specialty area of pharmacy practice beneficial.
- Possesses current Wisconsin licensure as a pharmacist.
- Membership in the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, and the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin desired.