This job is archived
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Pharmacist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
- To actively coordinate, on a day-to-day basis, the provision of high quality, comprehensive pharmaceutical care to the patients of hospital, in compliance with federal and state legal/regulatory, accreditation, and professional standards.
- Involvement with multiple drug distribution functions (inclusive of computerized order entry and/or prospective review and verification of physicians’ orders, IV admixture preparation, etc.)
- Defined clinical/cognitive activities to optimize therapeutic outcomes under the aegis of the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee directives (which include active communication with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare staff about the need to clarify and/or change an order along with documentation of intervention outcomes).
- Pharmacy degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Prefer 2 years experience in a hospital setting
- Pharmacist licensure in state applying or eligibility for licensure via examination or reciprocity.
If qualified and interested, please call [Register to View] for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Pharmacist, Pharmacy