This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
At Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC, we are dedicated to creating a caring, professional, patient-centered experience for state-of-the-art medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatology and dermatopathology.
By treating every patient as an individual, we seek to customize a plan of care to match each patient’s needs and priorities. We strive to deliver exceptional dermatologic care by making comprehensive dermatology services available and accessible to our patients within their communities.
We support our primary care healthcare providers with easy access and rapid communication. We empower our patients with information to participate in the goal of achieving healthy skin. Our highly-trained providers and staff work as a team to provide excellent, coordinated, cost-effective dermatology care.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Director of Expansion Operations job responsibilities include:
- Identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements
- Works with product development, marketing and/or sales group to align with the company's growth strategy
- Focus primarily on development of de novo practices and secondarily on signing dermatologists to the network
- Collaborate with Chief Executive Officer, Chief Development Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Integration team at large
- Continuous Business development Process improvement
Director of Expansion Operations required skills & qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field; master’s degree preferred
- 7 years Healthcare experience/business development
- Relationship management and strategic planning experience
- Complete Administrative Proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Web-based applications, email, HRIS systems)
- Able to accurately review and sort data and figures both in hard copy and electronic formats, and think through issues in a time-pressured environment
- Able to accurately learn and retain new information, knowledge and skills, and efficiently manage multiple tasks
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive